Slim Jax Red Cable Rod Dampener
Slimmer Guide Rod Dampener with arms that don't span out over 1" in width and they don't interfere in your sight-view.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
15 Optima 62" Blue Right Hand 20#
- Precision-machined aluminum riser.
- Two riser models: short or long.
- Three length configurations: 56", 62", 66".
- Choose from red or blue hammertone powder-coated finishes.
- RIGHT HAND ONLY
Lynx 4 Arrow Quiver Black
- The Lynx has a lightweight, durable molded stem.
- This incredible arrow quiver utilizes a second retainer bar set close to the hood, keeping your fingers safely away from the broadheads and eases removal and installation of the arrow shafts.
- Allows the broadheads to float within this unique, wrap-around quiver hood.
Dura Vanes 4" Green
- Testing and use in the field confirms Duravanes superior strength, outstanding memory, instant bond, tear resistance, resilience and ability to perform in all weather conditions.
- Fits all shafts.
- Superior bond when used with Duraloc adhesive.
- 100 pack.
Carter 2 Moons Release
- A back tension release incorporating a revolutionary clicker system.
- Split moon allows you to micro adjust the length of your clicker in .005
- increments ranging from .0 to .030.
- This is custom micro adjustability.
- The 2 Moons features a clamp
- system that allows for multiple
- adjustments without forming a
- memory spot upon retightening
- after adjustment.
- Large size.
Infinity Target Face Wild Boar 18x18
- First target face with a replaceable shooting area.
- Exact color and detail replication.
- Able to take thousands of shots.
- 100% self healing, yet affordable.
- Impervious to the elements.
- 25" wide gambrel with 1/2" steel bar has solid hooks to prevent sliding.
- 1,200 lb capacity to dress, cool and skin game.
15 Martin Mamba Recurve Left Hand 55#
- Riser woods are Bubinga with outlined Shedua and Maple stripes.
- Limbs are made of Eastern Hard Maple laminations and black fiberglass, with Bubinga and black fiber glass overlays.
- Length: 58" AMO
- Draw weights: 45# - 60#
- Bow weight: 1 lb 14 oz.
- Brace height: 6-1/2" - 7-1/2"