Spring Trigger / Scott Release
Spring for the trigger on Scott Releases.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Flitemate Points For 2112 50gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
Johnny Stewart Jury Digital Caller
- Wireless remote has a range of 75 yards.
- Features 25 pre-loaded sounds with 128MB of internal memory.
- Can play 2 sounds at once.
- 9-watt audio output.
- Includes omni-directional speaker, external audio jack and ergonomic remote with 12 quiet soft keys with touch registers.
Outdoor Edge Flip N' Zip Black Knife
- 8-1/2" overall length.
- 3-1/2" blade length.
- Compact and easy to carry.
- 2-blade folder, both skinning and gutting blades open.
- Close and lock independently.
- Rubberized Kraton handles.
- Stainless blades.
- Includes nylon belt sheath.
Pro X Climbing System 4 Section
- Ultra-light aluminum bark biters and fold-up steps.
- 4 step sections that adjust to the slope of the climb.
- One 1" cam buckle strap per section.
- Durable orange nylon washers, spacers and caps.
- Cleated steps for non-slip grip.
- Designed to pack with the Phoenix treestand.
- Stagger stacked, this climbing system can accommodate any treestand.
- Light, packable and easy to carry.
- Construction: Steel
- Height: 21" per section
- Width: 9"
- Weight: 3 lbs per section
- Weight rating: 300 lbs