Sword Lens Kit
This lens kit includes a retainer ring madefrom 100% CNC T6061 aluminum and arubber o-ring.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Cajun Reel Seat Aluminum
- For mounting a spin-casting reel to the bow stabilizer bushing.
- Threaded end provides for a fishing rod attachment.
3/32" Aperture W/#2 Lens
- The #1 lens (yellow dot on aperture) is a weak clarifier lens which can be used with any scope.
- The #2 lens (green dot on aperture) is a standard clarifier.
- This lens will usually work best with a 3, 4 or 6 power scope lens or larger.
- The #3 lens (red dot on aperture) is mainly used to clear up a high powered lens.
- All super peep apertures will work with the super ball peep housing.
- Clarifier included.
Genesis 2 Uni-bushing
"G" Nock unibushing fits 1820 shafts. Weighs 7 grains. 12 per pack. Easton's Part Number: 517611.
Ramcat 125gr Broadheads
- 100 and 125 grain broadheads are not only field point accurate but they are deadly quiet in flight.
- The Ramcat is a hybrid fixed blade broadhead.
- The blades are sharpened front and rear and will roll forward to cut coming back out if there is not a pass through.
- The 100 grain has a cut diameter of 1-3/8".
- The 125 grain has a 1-1/2" cut diameter.
- Also available to fit the Deep Six shafts series.
Infinity Target Face 80cm 32x32
- Built around a super healing material, matched with digital high definition graphics, the Infinity Face is weatherproof, with graphics that are not only perfect, but are permanent.
- Even after taking thousands of arrows, the Infinity Face is still in great shape.
- Excellent for firing cannons.
- Completely water resistant.
- 15' length.