Sx2 Quattro Release Medium
Modeled after it's predecessor, the SX2case design continues to use STAN'sproprietary ErgoFit Technology to help youshoot better by eliminating hang fires fromrelease hand tension. The Quattro has asearing mechanism and two piece handledesigned to provide the ultimate in releasefunctionality and reliability.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Easton Pro Shop Pliers
A must for serious bow mechanics. Manufactured from the highest quality materials for reliable, long-lasting performance.
- Nock set crimper and remover
- D-Loop stretcher
- Needle nose pliers
- Extra sharp side cutters
- Durable, comfortable grip
Super Spine 2.3 Blue Vanes
- Low profile, lightweight vanes designed for extreme accuracy shooting long distance shots in the field, 3-D and hunting situations.
- Super Spine vanes create less wind drift to maintain a flatter trajectory.
- 100 packs only.
Gerber Gator Combo Axe W/knife
- Overall length: 8.75"
- Blade length: 2.7"
- Weight: 23.6 oz
- Head: Forged steel
- Handle: Gator Grip
- Overall length: 7.01"
- Blade length: 2.88"
- Weight: 2 oz
Shrewd 8 Degree Angled Disconnect Black
- Straight-gravity disconnects.
- CNC-machined anodized aluminum.
- 5/16-24 x 7/8"socket head cap screw included.
- 8% or 20% angle to help offset the top weight of your bow.
- Black anodized aluminum barrel.