Tight Spot Hood Insert
Between the hood ceiling and the insert is a dampening material that makes the quiver quieter than ever before.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Muzzy Phantom Mx 4 Blade Broadhead 125gr
- The 100 and 125 grain 4 blade broadheads have super strong, sharpenable blades.
- Primary blade: .040".
- Secondary blade: .028".
- Cutting diameter: 1-1/8".
Bohning Accessory Bag Black
- Collapsible throat accessory bag.
- Reinforced top stays open for quick access.
- Made from durable cordura.
Tight Spot 5 Arrow Quiver Lost Camo Left Hand
- Virtually unbreakable hood.
- Keeps broadheads covered.
- Expandables stay closed.
- "Lipped " insert covers hood edge.
- One handed removal.
- 3 arrow quiver weighs 6.86 oz,15-3/4" long and distance from hood to gripper is 14".
- 5 arrow quiver weighs 9.9 oz, 19-3/4" long and distance from to hood to gripper is 18".
Bowhitch Bow Holder
- Holding, storing and displaying your bow just doesn't get any easier.
- The unique "L" bracket and receiver system are quick to install.
- Keeps your bow safely secured wherever you take it.
- The bracket stays attached to your bow's riser and weighs just 1.3 oz.
- Slide the bracket into the mounted receiver for a secure connection.
Tight Spot Mounting Bracket
- Allowing you to quickly and quietly remove the quiver or adjust its postion with one hand.
- No need to grab the hood and risk a sliced finger.