Triple X Glue In Point 150gr
Glue-in points for Triple X Shafts. 150 grain.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
K&h Skin N Buddy
- Makes skinning deer easy, no more numb fingers from skinning in the cold.
- No more cramped hands from holding slick hide.
- Safe, No more cuts and nicks.
Doinker Quick Disconnect Black
- Comes standard with a long bolt so it will hold a v-bar mount on your bow.
- This allows you to just turn your stabilizer 1/4 turn for a quick disconnect.
- Ideal for both Target and Hunting set-ups.
- 1.2 oz.
452x Bowstring Material Flo Orange 1/8# Spool
- 67% SK75 Dyneema, 33% Vectran.
- Half the strand size of 450 Plus.
- Slightly higher arrow speed.
- More strand count flexibility and improved looking strings.
- No creep; completely stable.
- Recommended strands: 22/24.
- Approx. ft/lb waxed: 8800.
Blazer Bond 1/2oz Bottle
- The newest instant glue for fletching vanes, feathers and nocks.
- Excellent for all shaft types.
- Clamp time is a mere 15 seconds and full cure in only 2 hours.
Mossy Oak Non-insulated Bib Breakup Infinity Xlarge
- Durable and comfortable 6 oz, 100% cotton brushed twill.
- Adjustable bib straps with comfort elastic inserts and button tabs.
- Reinforced stress points for added durability.
- 2 cargo leg pockets with button flap closures, 2 square patch back hip pockets, and a 5 compartment bib pocket.
15 Martin Hunter Recurve Right Hand 40#
- Riser woods are Shedua with a broad beam of Bubinga through the center outlined with hard maple.
- Limbs are made of Eastern Hard Maple laminations and black fiberglass.
- Limb tips are made of Bubinga and black fiberglass overlays.
- Length: 62" AMO
- Draw weights: 40# - 60#
- Bow weight: 2 lbs 3 oz.
- Brace height: 6-3/4" - 7-3/4"