Trophy Antler Mounting Kit
Velvet-covered skull cap.Solid oak plaque.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Primos Palate Plate Cow/calf
- Makes it easier giving you more control.
- You can't over blow the call because the Palate Plate is up against the roof of your mouth.
- The single latex reed has the support of the Palate Plate giving you the full range of cow sounds.
A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 60gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Camo Polycotton Bow Sleeve
- 52" x 17 1/2"
- Durable lightweight camouflage material
- Full length YKK zipper
- Folds to pocket size when not in use
- Meets state bowcase requirements
- Works well for parallel limb bows
- Advantage Max4 HD
Flitemate Points For Ics 70gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
Ultra Rest Hdx Right Hand Lost Camo
- The HDX holds all the features of the HD model.
- If you are the archer that demands nothing but the top of the line with all the bells and whistles this is the model for you.
- Limited life time warranty.
- Sleek curved capture bar for more versatility.
- LDT with increased spring tension.
- Total arrow containment.
- Thumbwheel with cord lock and HD extended lever.
- Easily adjust the timing cord with clamp or cord lock.
- Noise reducing laser cut felt, cam-brake and rubber dampeners.
- Break away safety feature.
- Vertical, horizontal, and overdraw adjustments.
- Precision CNC aluminum, stainless steel, and delrin components.
14 Prophecy Skull Works Camo Right Hand 29" 60#
- ATA/IBO speed: 340-332 fps
- Brace height: 6"
- Axle to axle: 32"
- Let off: 75%
- Draw length: 25"-30"
- Draw weight: 60, 70
- Maximum limb bolt
- turns from bottom: 10 turns
- Cam: Amp Cam (AP)
Flextone Hail Mary Double Reed Duck Call
- Smaller port hole for open water hunting.
- Soft touch hard body for nasty mallard tones.
- Laser engraved brushed aluminum band.
- Realtree AP color camo for concealment.
Wgi Micro Crush X Lightsout 8.0mp Digital Camera
- Micro series.
- 8.0 MP.
- 75' flash range.
- 27 piece invisible infrared LED's.
- New Trubark texture with swirled camo.
- FlexTime + Time lapse technology.
- Wide angle 16:9 aspect ratio images option.
- 1 second rapid trigger speed.
- Photo and HD 720p video (30 second) capabilities.
- Up to 32 GB SD/SDHC card.
- External battery port (for use with EBX - not included).
- Water resistant and weather endurable.
- Uses 8 AA batteries (not included).
- USB card, bungee cord and Flextime software CD included.