Tru Peep Aluminum 3/32" Hunter Size
Finest peep on the market, for both target and hunting. It is 3/8" in diameter with a shaded hole. Special angled design allows the peep to remain parallel to bow at full draw.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bear Weatherest Uncarded Right Hand
- Great rest for hunting or beginners.
- Complete with self adhesive back and extra spacers for proper center shot (tuning).
- Very quiet for hunting.
- Bulk (loose) packed, much more economical for volume users.
- Includes extra spacers.
S&s Paper Tuner Rack
- Allows you to fine tune your arrow flight with ease.
- A must for correct broadhead flight.
- Includes a complete instruction book.
Tinks Power Scrape 16oz Starter
- Designed to be used the during the entire season.
- Can be used on natural or mock scrapes to condition deer to frequently return to your stand.
- Reactivates by moisture.
Wc Control Cable 35 7/8"
- 8190 Xtreme is the strongest most advanced bowstring material ever produced.
- Winners Choice now comes standard in 8190 Xtreme.
- No serving separation, no string stretch, no peep rotation or creep.
- Guaranteed for 1 year.
- Weatherproof technology.
- Grey / Green.
Rope Coking Device
- Braided nylon rope with brass roller assist bushing.
- Cuts the amount of force needed to cock the bow in half.
Jellyhead Choke Tube 20ga Remington
Jellyhead Choke Tubes are crafted with the most demanding turkey hunters in mind. They are designed to increase the range and pattern density of Hevi-Shot, copperplated lead or regular lead. The fluted port allows gases to vent quickly, which reduces the felt recoil and slows down the wadding to prevent distortion of the shot pattern. These screw-in turkey choke tubes have a knurled end, which extends beyond the end of the barrel for easy installation and removal without the use of any tools. JellyHead Choke Tubes have a 90% pattern density at 40 yards.