Tsx Pro Tl 5 Pin Sight All Purpose Green W/light
Tool-less design. Unique stainless steel tube pin design for increased durability and brightness. TRU-TOUCH soft-feel technical coating. Large circular field of view. Aperture has 2" inner diameter. Glow-in-the-dark shooter's ring. Adjustable 2nd and 3rd axis level with 2 vertical bars. Level is illuminated by luminescent tape. CNC-machined lightweight design. Reversible bracket for greater vertical adjustability. Markings for windage/ elevation/ pin adjustment. Includes adjustable rheostat light to reduce unwanted pin glare. Adjustable for left and right handed shooters.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Hs Three Beard Mounting Plaque
- Display tail and up to three beards.
- Includes oak plaque, brass plate and antique brass cup hooks.
- Comes with leather for spur mounts.
S&s 1/4" Verifier Peep #9 Orange
| | Verifiers are to be used with scope lenses with pins.
The greater the number the stronger the power.
- The Verifier peep has a lens in it similar to the ones in your reading glasses that will allow you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight.
- Don't let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot.
- The verifier lens sharpens the picture so pins and quarry are easy to see.
- The 1/8" verifier is for use in the 749-37, 749-37H, 749-45, 749-45H, 750-1 peeps.
- It will also fit in the 749-42LH and 753-1 peep with aid of a screw in reducer (753-3).
- We recommend use of a dual hex wrench for inserting verifiers into your peep.
- The Verifier is 1/8" or 1/4" aperture which fits the 1/8" Super Ball peep and the 1/8" or 1/4" Super Peep Hunter.
Pivot Pro Bow Holder
- Fork pivots 360° to accommodate any limb or riser angle
- Fork rotates 360° to adjust for left or right hand shooters
- Mounts in any location on most platforms
- Rubber coated forks hold bow securely and protect from damage
- Hi-tech resin material provides strong hold
- No tools required for installation
Allen Bullet Points 17/64" 100gr
- Allen precision field points and bullet points are made to ammo standards for thread size, weight, and dimensions.
- Precision machined steel point.
- Durable finish.
- Consistent weight.
- Designed for easy removal from today's foam targets.
- Designed for easton, axis, and other narrow tube shafts.
- 12 per pack.