| VPR500 || 7.2 || +/-.003" || Carbon || 24412/244100 || Y || N || Blazer Nock || Y || Y || 8080/80100 || N || |
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Fletches straight, right or left offset, adjustable 0 degree to 2 degree, by adjusting front arrow rest and/or rear nock receiver block.
Hs Speed Camo Face Makeup
- Apply 3 colors at once with this pocket-size applicator.
- 3 colors provide nearly 2" of camo coverage.
- Mud brown, forest green, and flat black.
- Blister pack.
Jackies Buck Grunt / Doe Bleat
- Can be used as a buck grunt or a doe bleat.
- Simply slide the o-ring up and down the metal reed.
- Adjust it as you like and especially as the deer like.
Ams Ankor Fx Point 5/16"
- The ultimate bowfishing point.
- Barbs are collasped on the shot allowing the smallest possible entry hole.
- When engaged in the fish, 3 barbs spread to 2.5' of holding area and release by loosening the tip 2 turns for complete rotation of the barbs.
- Uses Cyclone Replacement Tip.
Thunder Bolt Benelli Sbe1 Motra Feltro 12ga .670
- These Rhino choke tubes are made from 17-4 stainless steel.
- Compatible with lead heavy shot, nickle or copper.
- Ported as a wad stripper to maximize shot pattern with short shot streams.
- This delivers more pellets to the target area than other choke tubes producing a very tight pattern.