Viper Trick 100/125gr Extra Blades
6 pack of 100/125 replacement blades for the Slick Trick Viper Trick.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Innerloc Carbon Tuner 100gr Pink
- Features the BAT Technology for perfect tuning with carbon arrows.
- .027 Stainless Steel blades.
- Blood Trial Anodization on ferrules.
Limb Driver Pro V Rest Black Right Hand
- Drop away style arrow rest with full containment.
- The free floating launcher arm gives unmatched accuracy throughout the shooting cycle with zero fletching contact.
- The launcher arm rotates upwards as the cord goes slack.
- The draw cord is attached to the upper limb and not the cables.
Scentote Field Bag Black
- Equipped with the Carbon Web Absorber which allows continual release of carbon
- Easy carrying handles
- 24" x 33"
- Weighs 1 lb. 6 ozs.
Viper Trick 125gr 1 1/16" Broadhead
- The VIPER TRICK is a super penetrating COC traditional head as strong as 1 piece heads.
- Replaceable blades that are sharper and also re-sharpen sharper.
- Viper Trick with its LUTZ Solingen Germany custom knife grade.
- Mercedes blades are sharpened at the 20 degree angle knife makers use for the greatest sharpness.
- Exceptional strength and penetration.
- Wicked sharpness for better blood trails.
- Straight as a laser flight you expect from Slick Trick.
- ST 4 blade "SLUG HOLES".
- .035" SS Lutz blades.
- 1.94" total cutting surface.
- 4 Blade.
Wc Buss Cable 34 3/4"
- 8190 Xtreme is the strongest most advanced bowstring material ever produced.
- Winners Choice now comes standard in 8190 Xtreme.
- No serving separation, no string stretch, no peep rotation or creep.
- Guaranteed for 1 year.
- Weatherproof technology.
- Grey / Green.
Boss 50m Mirrored Compass
- Brunton O.S.S. alignment system.
- Tool free declination adjustment.
- On the map Meridian lines.
- 2 degree resolution.
- Mid-hinged sighting mirror.
- Protective cover.
- Clinometer and lanyard.
- Inch/mm scales.
- Weight: 2.2 oz.
- 2.9 x 3.9 x 0.8.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Dnd Warhead Straight Striker
- The Warhead Hammer Strikers are both made of Dymondwood to give it that crisp sound.
- The straight tip is made for a higher pitched, crisper turkey sound, such as high pitched yelps and kee-kees.
- The more forgiving flare tip gives you more striker-to-call contact for loud aggressive calling when cuttin' and runnin'.