Vista Taper Tool 11/32"
Tapers your cedar shafts to fit both the nock end and the point end.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bj Nocks 11/32" Flo Green
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
Grayling Fletching Jig Right Helical
- Fully adjustable fletcher is constructed of glass-filled nylon with adjustable nock holder set for 3 fletch arrows.
- Can be easily converted with additional 4 fletch plates.
- Clamps fit snugly to shaft to allow for a clean line every time.
- Heavy duty steel magnet for secure positioning.
#1 Select Cedar Shaft 11/32" 50-55# *raw Shaft Only*
- For the traditional bowhunter, Cedar is considered by many to be the finest arrow shaft material available.
- Typical point attachment would require tapering the shaft end & affixing a point w/hot glue.
- Premium grade 11/32 cedar shaft hand-picked for best grain & straightness - also grain-weighed +/-10 grains of specified bow weight.
- Coated w/clear lacquer and crown-dipped.
- 32" length, no point.
- Dozen pack.