Wasp Hammer Extra Blades 85 & 100gr
Replacement blades for the Wasp Hammer, 85/100 grain.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Premium Flem Bowstring 16 Strand 60"
- Dacron material with nylon serving.
- Recurve: Green & Black.
- Note: Do not use any string wax that has silicone in it such as seal-tite wax.
- These waxes are designed for the newer string materials but will MAKE A FLEMISHED STRING COME APART AT THE LOOP ENDS!
14 Genesis Mini Bow Red Cherry Left Hand
- Adjustable draw weights of 6 to 12 pounds.
- The Mini Genesis fits even preschoolers who are ready for the unique thrills of archery.
- Only 2 pounds physical weight.
- 29-1/8" axle-to-axle length.
- 6-1/8" brace height.
- Adjustable draw weight 6-12 pounds.
- Draw length range of 14-25 inches.
- Carbon cable guard.
- Four popular flavors (red cherry, blue raspberry, black licorice and camo).
- 77-11/16" string length.
- 30-13/16" cable length.
Flightwire String/cable Mathews Lx
- BCY 452X String Material, BCY #62XS Center Serving.
- BCY 3-D Loop & Cam Serving.
- Pre-stressed for faster shoot-in time.
- String includes silencers & string loop.
- Servings guaranteed not to slip, creep, or stretch.
- Peep sight locks & peep pre-installed, no peep rotation.
X Jammer Nock Collar 250
The BullDog Nock Collars feature unrelenting strength and durability for nock end impacts.Package of 12.
Flitemate Points For 2312 70gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.