Wasp Hammer Extra Blades 85 & 100gr
Replacement blades for the Wasp Hammer, 85/100 grain.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
#1 Select Cedar Shaft 11/32" 65-70# *raw Shaft Only*
- For the traditional bowhunter, Cedar is considered by many to be the finest arrow shaft material available.
- Typical point attachment would require tapering the shaft end & affixing a point w/hot glue.
- Premium grade 11/32 cedar shaft hand-picked for best grain & straightness - also grain-weighed +/-10 grains of specified bow weight.
- Coated w/clear lacquer and crown-dipped.
- 32" length, no point.
- Dozen pack.
Unique Dead Shot 2000 Peep W/tubing
- An angled peep that works well on short axle-to-axle bows.
- Injection molded for durability and lightweight.
- Installs in seconds.
Imperial Alfa Rack Plus 16.5#
- X-9 alfalfa technology enables Alfa-Rack Plus to be more attractive and have a greater yield than traditional alfalfa varieties.
- They added chicory to the blend, which is highly drought tolerant and attractive to deer especially in the summer and fall.
- Contains Imperial Whitetail clover.
- More palatable to deer, has greater yield, more cold/heat tolerable, more drought resistant, and is longer lasting up to 5 years.
- 16.5 lb bag covers 1.25 acres.
Isolation Waterproof Jacket Mossy Oak Infinity 2xlarge
- Zip-off hood with visor.
- Hood with 3-way adjustability and (2) snap closures.
- Wrap around collar.
- (2) vertical zippered chest pockets.
- (2) chest D-rings.
- Articulated elbows.
- Zippered left upper sleeve pocket.
- Double storm placket with snaps over heavy duty zipper.
- Underarm zipper vents.
- Magnetic cargo pockets.
- Sling gripper shoulders.
- Taffeta lined.
- Mossy Oak Infinity.
Mikes 308-30c Rifle Boresnake Viper
- Brass-weight tipped pull string.
- 50% more brush cleaning power.
- Cone-shaped bore guide on the leading end.
- Nylon cord attached directly to the bronze scrubbing brush.
- Lubrication zone.
- .308 - .30 caliber.
Z-flex 30" Black Stabilizer
- Ultra-stiff design for steady aiming.
- AVRS damping for active-shock management.
- Lowest mass and highest efficiency.