Weight System Nock Adaptor
Front of Center (FOC) balance point is a very important factor in determining the accuracy of your arrows. If FOC balance point is below 8%, the controlling point of the arrow will move toward the nock causing the arrow to be inconsistent and less accurate. If FOC balance point is above 15%, arrow spine can be reduced causing arrows to dive. Adding weight to the point end makes arrow flight more consistent and increases penetration. Adding weight to both the point end and nock end of the shaft will increase overall arrow weight without altering dynamic spine. Importantly, these adjustments can be made in the field or on the range without removing the insert. Simply pull the nock and use the weight wrench. Package of 12.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 80gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Doodle Drop Black Right Hand
- Full drop away of rest fins at release for total fletching clearance.
- Features quick vertical and horizontal tuning.
- Lightweight, made of 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Comes with 2 S/S .015 Speed Fins and 4 strips of Smoke Quiet silencing tape.
React 5 Pin Camo Sight Right Hand
- Sight in your 20 yard pin using the tool-less micro windage and elevation adjustments.
- For the next pin step back to 30 yards and fine tune at that distance before shooting the remaining pins.
- Once you have 2 pins sighted in accurately the rest of your pins will be automatically set, it's that easy.
- 100% tool-less, micro adjustment, rheostat light, .019 fiber optic, and sight level.
Hunter W/wrap Large .029 Right Hand
- 2nd and 3rd axis leveling.
- No clamp gang adjustment.
- Precision installed bubble.
- Individually micro-adjustable pins.
- Round pin guard with Alignment ring.
- Vertical aiming wire for faster alignment.
- Solid 6061 aluminum construction.
- BulletProof technology pins.
- Right hand.
Hs Ol Mama Hen Box Call
- Boat paddle style blends walnut and cherry surfaces to create consistent natural tones.
- Double sided.
- Natural wood sealed finish with laser engraving.
Carter Honey 2 3-finger Release
- The Honey 2 allows you to switch between how you want to manipulate the safety.
- Smooth handle with no finger grooves for the ultimate fit.
- Improved internal hinge for sleek new look and improved design.
- Sear engagement between the moon and jaw is adjustable with the set screw in the moon.