Weight System Nock Adaptor
Front of Center (FOC) balance point is a very important factor in determining the accuracy of your arrows. If FOC balance point is below 8%, the controlling point of the arrow will move toward the nock causing the arrow to be inconsistent and less accurate. If FOC balance point is above 15%, arrow spine can be reduced causing arrows to dive. Adding weight to the point end makes arrow flight more consistent and increases penetration. Adding weight to both the point end and nock end of the shaft will increase overall arrow weight without altering dynamic spine. Importantly, these adjustments can be made in the field or on the range without removing the insert. Simply pull the nock and use the weight wrench. Package of 12.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Dacron Bowstring 18st Black 31"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
Ez Crest Camo Fade 7" Wrap
- Works on carbon, wood, and aluminum shafts.
- Adheres with most fletching glues.
- Matched weight.
- Aids in placement and vane adhesion.
- Fits up to 2100 size shafts.
- 12 per pack.
Nockturnal X Green Nock
The NockTurnal has a string activated linear switch that is protected deep within the nock and will not turn on or off inadvertently.
Nockturnal-X - fits all slim arrows withhalf outs or hidden inserts such as Easton Axis and Full Metal Jacket, Beman MFX, Trophy Ridge, Carbon Impact HOT and Easton ACC with X-UNI bushing
Laser 4 22" Raw Bolts
- Straightness: +/- .005"
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 2 grains
- Finish: Black
- Quantity: Dozen
- Comes with nocks and inserts.
Vxr 3-9x50 Matte Firedot Duplex Reticle
- Combines a sleek, stylish design with daylight capable illumination at the push of a button.
- FireDot reticle lets you find your point of aim quickly in any light with more precision than ever before.
- Field of view @ 100 yards: 33.6'-13.6'.
- Weight: 16.1 oz.
- Length: 12.3".
- Eye relief: 4.2".