Weight System Nock Adaptor
Front of Center (FOC) balance point is a very important factor in determining the accuracy of your arrows. If FOC balance point is below 8%, the controlling point of the arrow will move toward the nock causing the arrow to be inconsistent and less accurate. If FOC balance point is above 15%, arrow spine can be reduced causing arrows to dive. Adding weight to the point end makes arrow flight more consistent and increases penetration. Adding weight to both the point end and nock end of the shaft will increase overall arrow weight without altering dynamic spine. Importantly, these adjustments can be made in the field or on the range without removing the insert. Simply pull the nock and use the weight wrench. Package of 12.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Allen 9/32 125gr Bullet Point
- Allen precision field points and bullet points are made to ammo standards for thread size, weight, and dimensions.
- Precision machined steel point.
- Durable finish.
- Consistent weight.
- Designed for easy removal from today's foam targets.
- Designed for easton, axis, and other narrow tube shafts.
- 12 per pack.
Wc Truth Ii 94-1/16" String
Winner's Choice cables are guaranteed against serving separation, peep rotation, and excessive creep for 1 year. More pro shooters trust Winner's Choice than any other brand. Color: green and tan. Package of 1 each. 20 strands. Split - not served.
Pine Ridge Orange Kisser Button
- This slotted kisser button features a unique blend of soft, yet super strong material.
- The kisser is flexible and more comfortable on the lip.
- Helps to eliminate bowstring noise and vibration thanks to the soft, durable material.
Wc Z7 Buss Cable 32 1/2"
- 8190 Xtreme is the strongest most advanced bowstring material ever produced.
- Winners Choice now comes standard in 8190 Xtreme.
- No serving separation, no string stretch, no peep rotation or creep.
- Guaranteed for 1 year.
- Weatherproof technology.
- Grey / Green.
Genesis Bow Only Left Hand Pink Camo
- No specific draw length - kids can't outgrow it.
- Fits virtually everyone - adjustable 15" to 30".
- Set at 20 lbs.
- Comparable to a 35 lb. recurve.
- Zero let-off.