X-cutter Glue-in Adjustable Weight Point 90gr
To obtain all of the accuracy advantages that are designed into Gold Tip shafts, they recommend you use similarly precise field points for tuning and practice. There are a variety of glue-in and screw-in field points in a broad range of weights and configurations, including the EZ-Pull target points. They can be removed from even the toughest modern foam targets with ease. Package of 12.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Dacron Bowstring 16st Black 33"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
Original Quick Shot Small Black Left Hand
- Windage and elevation adjustment.
- Aluminum-encased biscuit-300% stronger than previous models.
- Laser-engraved reference marks.
- Custom rubber boots silence arrow loading.
Nap Apache Carbon Black Arrow Rest Right Hand
- Offers the same full containment and stealth properties as the original Apache and Apache Micro models, but has a dramatic reduction in weight.
- Weighs only 4 oz.
- It features a "carbon" arrow containment housing and a side-loading-slot making it faster and easier to load the arrow onto the rest.
Fx4 Mossy Oak Off Road Decal
- Mossy Oak Graphics uses the highest quality 3M materials and state-of-the-art digital printing to provide the industry leading quality decals.
- With a variety of styles and colors available, you will find the perfect decal to enhance your vehicle.
- All decals are sold individually.
- 15.9" x 5.13".
Covert Mp6 Black Camera 8mp 40 Invisible Led
- 6 MP resolution.
- 40 black LED's.
- Built-in color viewer.
- Time lapse mode.
- Plot watching.
- 16 GB SD card capacity (not included).
- Operates on 8 AA batteries (not included).
- Time/date/temperature & moon phase stamps.
- Mossy Oak Infinity Breakup.
Jackies Buck Grunt / Doe Bleat
- Can be used as a buck grunt or a doe bleat.
- Simply slide the o-ring up and down the metal reed.
- Adjust it as you like and especially as the deer like.