X Weave Red Inserts
Knurled inserts fits all Carbon Force Radial X-Weave shafts sizes. 12 grain. 100 count.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bushing X Uni Al 1816
These bushings are designed to be used with the X Nocks in the aluminum shafts listed below.
D-75 Small Loop Brown 16 Strand 62"
- Manufactured with an exclusive procedure that reduces serving separations and overall stretch.
- These strings have special small end loops and mono centers.
- Designed to fit Hoyt, PSE, Bear/Jennings, Browning, Darton, Golden Eagle, High Country and Martin.
Pro Elite 20" Carbon W/vanes
- Standard weight - 425 grains balanced at 13% FOC.
- 20", 22/64 carbon arrow.
- Fletched with vanes with a slight offset.
- Neon yellow Superbrite Omni nock.
- Fitted with 68 gr brass insert.
- Tolerance: .003".
- Tether pad locks electronics securely in place with double sided 3M adhesive interface.
- Kevlar cable is quiet and virtually bulletproof.
- 36" cable length offers a wide range of motion.
- Lever lock belt clip solidly locks the Side Winder EVO and your device in place.
- Over molded coupling post ensures a silent hook-up between the tethered device and EVO.
- Rotating mounting system offers 8 different mounting positions.
- Quick detach instantly releases tethered device with a single movement.
- Industrial strength security strap wraps tightly around nearly any device, no matter the shape.
Wc String 62" Standard
- 8190 Xtreme is the strongest most advanced bowstring material ever produced.
- Winners Choice now comes standard in 8190 Xtreme.
- No serving separation, no string stretch, no peep rotation or creep.
- Guaranteed for 1 year.
- Weatherproof technology.
- Grey / Green.
Goat Tuff Arrow Fletcher
- The GT arrow fletcher is a compact easy to use fletching tool.
- This unique design concept ensures the shaft and vane mate together com pletely.
- The GT arrow flethcher is design to work with most glues ,vanes and arrow shaft however, for optimal performance the fast drying cyanoacrylate glues such as those offered by goat tuff products are recommended.