A new addition to the Dakota Series, the insulated parka is made to keep you warm while hunting during October and November. The hooded design features generous pockets and is perfect for mid-to-late-season hunting conditions. Inside you'll find our original ClimaFlex lining and 3M Thinsulate to provide maximum scent-control and keep Mother Nature's elements out.insulation.
- Three-piece hood zips to neck and has drawcord at face.
- Water-resistant and wind-proof membrane.
- Scent flap covers zipper and has 6 logo snaps.
- Chin guard at top of zipper.
- 2 large bellow pockets with handwarmers and 2 snaps per flap.
- Long set-in sleeves have adjustable snap tab.
- Embroidered logo at left chest and on neck inset (on back).
- Sizes: L - 2X in Mossy Oak New Break-Up and Advantage Timber.