Industry leading trigger speed
Long battery life with 1000's of pictures per charge!
"Smart" video capture
Upgradeable to a wireless system.
- The only camera on the market that can be upgraded to transmit wirelessly
- Completely Silent
- Operates down to -32F
- Long Battery Life
- Color photos during the day
- Adjustable resolution: 0.3 Mpixel, 0.8 Mpixel, 1.3 Mpixel, 3.1 Mpixel
- Infrared photos at night - invisible flash - won't spook wildlife or alert trespassers
- Weuse 2 separate image sensors to achieve color photos during the day andinfrared at night (actually 2 cameras in one). No noisy mechanicalfilters
- 4 user adjustable resolution settings
- 0.3 Meg (640 x 480)
- 0.8 Meg (1024 x 768)
- 1.3 Meg (1360 x 1016)
- 3.1 Meg (2048 x 1536)
- 2 Video Modes! Color during the day time and Infrared at night!
- 640x480 1fps
- 320x240 3fps
- Upto 1500+ images can be stored at 0.3 Megapixel resolution with astandard 64MB SD memory card. Up to 20,000 images can be stored on astandard 1GB SD memory card.
- Extremely low powerconsumption - you can expect to get anywhere from 3000 pictures at3Mpixel resolution up to 30,000 pictures at 0.3Mpixel resolution.
- Rechargeable Battery and Charger Included
- Camera has external waterproof ports built in for optional solar panel and Battery Bank (sold separately)
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Completely silent - no motors, drives, etc.
- Reaction(trigger) speed: 0.2 seconds - The Apollo takes two pictures on everytrigger to automatically adjust for available light.
- Cantake pictures 1 every second at the 0.3Mpixel setting even at night(not the trigger speed - this is the time between pictures)
- 60 times faster than most cameras.
- Adjustable delay from 1 second to a couple of hours
- Camera settings available on the BuckEye Cam Apollo software:
- Picture stamp options
- Four custom text fields
- Moon Phase
- User selectable options
- Trigger during the Day, Night or Day and Night (both)
- Motion Detector Sensitivity
- Burst mode
- Adjustable Picture Quality
- Camera Scheduling - Schedule times for each camera to be active.
- Time Lapse - Schedule specific times for each camera to take pictures.
- Minimum trigger delay between pictures:
- From 1 sec all the way up to a 2 hour delay