#1 Select Cedar Shaft 11/32" 50-55# *raw Shaft Only*
For the traditional bowhunter. Cedar is considered by many to be the finest arrow shaft material available. No point is provided. Typical point attachment would require tapering the shaft end & affixing a point w/hot glue. Premium grade 11/32 cedar shaft hand–picked for best grain & straightness––also grain–weighed plus/minus 10 grains of specified bow weight. Coated w/clear lacquer––& crown-dipped. 32" length, no point. Pack of 1 doz. Choose between bow weights 45/50#, 50/55#, 55/60#, 60/65# or 65/70#.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bj Nocks 11/32" Flo Green
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
5 Rw Gateway Feathers Orange
- Gateway feathers are hand selected 100% top quality feathers.
- These parabolic water resistant feathers are first quality dyed feathers.
- Right or left wing.
- 100 pack.
Amped Xs Tcx Nock Yellow
- Weighs 9 grains.
- Fits the following Carbon Express shafts: Predator II 700/800, Amped–XS 30", Predator II Youth 700/800.
- Dozen packs.
15 Martin Hunter Recurve Left Hand 50#
- Riser woods are Shedua with a broad beam of Bubinga through the center outlined with hard maple.
- Limbs are made of Eastern Hard Maple laminations and black fiberglass.
- Limb tips are made of Bubinga and black fiberglass overlays.
- Length: 62" AMO
- Draw weights: 40# - 60#
- Bow weight: 2 lbs 3 oz.
- Brace height: 6-3/4" - 7-3/4"