1c 5/16" 100gr Field Point 5 Degree Taper
Weight 100 gr. Size 5/16". 100 pk.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Dacron Bowstring 12st White 60"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
A/c/c Hyperspeed Unibushing 60
Fletching and nock weight are very critical for these lightweight A/C/C shafts. It is for this reason Easton designed the uni system. This innovative system allows the use of either Easton's light weight, high strength 1206 A/C/E nock or a standard plastic nock (with the uni system). The Uni Bushing allows for convenient and very precise nock alignment. The Uni Bushing can be installed with Easton #9040 hot melt adhesive. Dozen packs.
Flightwire String/cable Guardian
- BCY 452X String Material, BCY #62XS Center Serving.
- BCY 3-D Loop & Cam Serving.
- Pre-stressed for faster shoot-in time.
- String includes silencers & string loop.
- Servings guaranteed not to slip, creep, or stretch.
- Peep sight locks & peep pre-installed, no peep rotation.
Microlite Speed System Yellow Nock/insert
- Designed for use in standard-diameter carbon arrows including LighSpeed, PowerFlight & Flatline
- Reduces overall arrow weight and increases speed
- Package includes: 6 MicroLite Super Nocks, 6 MicroLite Inserts and nock installation tool
There is nothing more annoying and unsafe than the rattling and swaying caused by loose-fitting hitch receivers. With Great Day's Hitch Stabilizer, all slack and movement can be eliminated with the turn of two screws.
The Hitch Stabilizer slips onto trailer hitches, hitch haulers, or any piece of equipment requiring the use of a 2" hitch receiver with no tools needed. With two stabilizing 3/8" screws applying vertical and horizontal pressure to the hitch, side-to-side and up-and-down movement is totally eliminated. The Hitch Stabilizer is constructed of high-carbon steel -- strong enough for the toughest load. Made in USA.
Ferr-l-tite Cool Flex 12 Gram
- Low-temp hot melt for carbon shafts.
- Instant full strength set-up in cold water.
- A super strong, low melt temperature adhesive specifically formulated for carbon arrows.
- Easy to apply.
- Heat reversible.
- 12 gram stick will do approximately 144 inserts.
S&s 1/4" Large Aluminum Peep Camo No Hood
- Specialty Archery is now offering a nonhooded version of its popular 1/4" peep housing.
- Non-hooded version offers lighter weight for increased arrows speed.
- Accepts all current 1/4" verifiers, clarifiers, and apertures.
- Comes with a Peep Reducer and a Dual Aperture wrench.