Cedar Target Arrows 11/32" 30" 50#
Made with 11/32" Port Orford Cedar shafts, dipped in random colors. Features genuine 4" feather fletching which may be shot directly off bow arrow shelf, no need for expensive arrow rest. Arrow length 30", BJ snap nock and crimp-on target point. A better grade beginner arrow. Spined for bows 45 to 50 lbs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Buss Cable W/6" Yoke 36"
- For correct measurement, measure cable only, not the yoke system.
- 6" yoke is not included in the measurement.
- Cable is actual length plus 6" yoke.
- 20 strands.
- 1 per pack.
A/c/e 1206 Points #6 51gr
To achieve optimum arrow clearance and flight, Easton has developed a precision parabolic point to be as aerodynamic and drag free as possible. The parabolic shaped points are weight controlled to be within one-half grain.
Low Pro 5" Flo Green Marco Vanes
- When using Fletch-tite cement, it is recommended that you clean the shaft first, then apply cement to the vane for best adhesion.
- Marco vanes are stocked in hi and low profile and both feature a narrow base.
- 100 pack.
Cdm Vwps 2613 125gr W/o Screws
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
Ams Carp Left Hand Crossbow Kit
- Retriever Pro with 200# test braided Dacron line.
- 3- Crossbow bolts with AMS Chaos Point.
- 1- Sleek-X crossbow mount
- 1- "Between the Banks" DVD.
Glacier 115 Headlamp
- Brunton SyncTech enabled, power up rechargeable AAA batteries from Brunton power packs or solar panels.
- Precision dimming for the exact brightness you need.
- Dispersed reading light mode.
- Power management system for max burn time.
- 35 hour burn time on high.
- Nichia LEDs.
- 3 rechargeable AAA batteries included
- Can use standard, non-rechargeable batteries.
- Charges through mini USB.
- On board battery level and charge indicator.
- 50 lumens, 115' beam on high.
- International SOS flash.
- Power lock-out mode prevents accidental power drain.