A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 70gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Hothands Small Handwarmers
- Generates heat for 10+ hours.
- Works in any pocket glove, hat or accessory.
- 6-1/4" X 4-1/2" X 1/2".
Nap Carbon Glide Cable Slide
- A high performance teflon/carbon blend cable slide designed for ultimate strength and smoothness.
- Works on most bows with a 3/8" cable bar.
Low Pro 5" White Marco Vanes
- When using Fletch-tite cement, it is recommended that you clean the shaft first, then apply cement to the vane for best adhesion.
- Marco vanes are stocked in hi and low profile and both feature a narrow base.
- 100 pack.
Norway 2" White Fusion Vanes
- A radical blend of shape and material technology,which yields maximum aerodynamic steering capability and unprecedented broadhead flight.
- Sports a short, high profile design based upon the increasingly popular foot print of today's short vanedesigns.
- With a profile similar to a traditional shield cut, the modified silhouette increases the surface area of the most critical point to the vane's anatomy.
- The clear base and colored blade of the vane are fused together during the manufacturing process to produce a unique, flexible, forgiving, easy to fletch vane that has all the positive characteristics to which modern archers look for.