A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 87gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Super Unibushing Aluminum 2012
- This precision bushing is designed with a light press fit to assure perfect alignment of the Super Nock to the shaft.
- To be used with the Super Uni Nock.
Nap Apache 5" Stabilizer Lost Camo
- Features proprietary dampening materials to snuff out vibration and silence your bow at the shot for added versatility.
- The stabilizer system comes as a 5" base stabilizer.
Nap Quickfletch W/blazer Vanes White/orange/orange
- The easiest way to fletch your arrows in less than 10 seconds and guaranteed not to slip.
- They shrink to fit any size arrow shaft.
- Available in NAP Quikspin Speed Hunters,Twister Vanes and Bohning Blazer Vanes; either white or black tubes.
- Available in 2" only.
- 6 pack.
Callmasters Original Hyper Hot Cow Elk Call
- Makes hyperhot estrus cow, fighting cow, whines and spike squeals.
- Exclusive mute plug and hardwood body for added realism.
- Super narrow reed for shrill tones.
- The choice of guides and outfitters throughout the West.
Kwik Site See Thru Mount Sst Knight
- With their forward look, are lower to the receiver and have the largest viewing area.
- High strength bright black anodized aluminum allow.
- Installs in minutes using supplied allen wrench and screws.