Carter Evolution 4 Finger Release
The Evolution Plus is a resistance activated release and is the perfect release for teaching proper shot execution. The release will fire when you increase the resistance. It is adjustable from 12-30 pounds depending on which spring is installed. To fire the release, hold the safety down as you pull back. Then once you get into your valley and anchor in, let you thumb off the safety and begin pulling and building pressure on the back wall of the cam until the release fires. Evolve into the best shooter you can be with the new Evolution Plus.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bj Nocks 1/4" Yellow
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
30x Glue-in Adjustable Weight Point 50gr
To obtain all of the accuracy advantages that are designed into Gold Tip shafts, they recommend you use similarly precise field points for tuning and practice. There are a variety of glue-in and screw-in field points in a broad range of weights and configurations, including the EZ-Pull target points. They can be removed from even the toughest modern foam targets with ease. Package of 12.
Hs Three Beard Mounting Plaque
- Display tail and up to three beards.
- Includes oak plaque, brass plate and antique brass cup hooks .
- Comes with leather for spur mounts.
Pro Bow Square
- Dual clips for precise nocking point positioning.
- Does not affect any other bowstring accessory when in place.
Steel Spike Tent Stakes
- High impact polypropylene tops with thread-through wrap design.
- 4 stakes per PVC bag/header.
Mad Pip Squeak Coaxer
- Requires little air pressure.
- Designed for close in calling.
- High pitched squeaks.
- Durable and weatherproof.
Apex Base Top Heather Gray Xlarge
- 100% Fine Gauge Merino Wool
- Exceptional Moisture Management
- Anti-Microbial Scent Supression
- Henley Style Neck with Two Buttons
- Cut 24% Larger than Leading Wool Brand