Carter Evolution 4 Finger Release
The Evolution Plus is a resistance activated release and is the perfect release for teaching proper shot execution. The release will fire when you increase the resistance. It is adjustable from 12-30 pounds depending on which spring is installed. To fire the release, hold the safety down as you pull back. Then once you get into your valley and anchor in, let you thumb off the safety and begin pulling and building pressure on the back wall of the cam until the release fires. Evolve into the best shooter you can be with the new Evolution Plus.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Low Pro 3" Flo Orange Marco Vanes
- When using Fletch-tite cement, it is recommended that you clean the shaft first, then apply cement to the vane for best adhesion.
- Marco vanes are stocked in hi and low profile and both feature a narrow base.
- 100 pack.
X-7 Eclipse 2712 Raw Shafts W/o Inserts
- Size: 2712
- Insert: RPS Insert, not included
- Nock: Super Nock, not included
- Unibushing: Super Unibushing, installed
- Point: One-piece bullet or NIBB Point, not included
- Straightness: ±.001"
- Color: Black
- Material: 7178-T9 / 105,000 psi Aluminum
Wc Reezen String 90 3/4"
- 8190 Xtreme is the strongest most advanced bowstring material ever produced.
- Winners Choice now comes standard in 8190 Xtreme.
- No serving separation, no string stretch, no peep rotation or creep.
- Guaranteed for 1 year.
- Weatherproof technology.
- Grey / Green.
Browning Ignite Fixed Blade Knife Black/orange W/sheath
- Blade is 7Cr stainless steel.
- Black oxide color coating.
- Sparking bevel on spine.
- Handle is polymer with molded contrasting grip inserts and lanyard eyelet.
- Features rugged polymer sheath.
- Fire starting flint with polymer handle inserts.
- 8-1/2" overall length.
- 4" blade.