Carter Evolution 3 Finger Release
NOTE: Our 2009-2010 catalog shows this release as a 2-finger, it is a 3-finger.
This release is available in red, green, blue and black.
The Evolution Plus is a resistance activated release and is the perfect release for teaching proper shot execution. The release will fire when you increase the resistance. It is adjustable from 12-30 pounds depending on which spring is installed. To fire the release, hold the safety down as you pull back. Then once you get into your valley and anchor in, let you thumb off the safety and begin pulling and building pressure on the back wall of the cam until the release fires. Evolve into the best shooter you can be with the new Evolution Plus.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 100gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
15 Bear Grizzly Right Hand 50#
- 58" AMO length.
- Crowned, cut-on center arrow shelf with Bear hair rest and leather side plate.
- Includes Dacron Flemish string.
- 1-piece riser - crafted from red Dymondwood.
- Limbs - overlaid with clear maple, backed and faced with high strength black fiberglass
Ddw Face Paint 4 Color System
- Easiest face camo to apply or remove.
- Won't cake or dry out in weeks like others.
- Brown, gray, green, and black.
3d Arrow W/hardcore Base Decal
- Express your passion with the 3D Arrow Decal by Smokin' Rack Products.
- Looks great on your back glass of your vehicle or anywhere you want to stick it.
Exodus 100gr Fixed Blade Broadhead Barbed Swept
- Fixed blade broadhead that truly gives you field point accuracy while still maintaining remarkable penetration and a large cutting diameter.
- Blade Over Shaft technology has allowed QAD to design a super short head for precise field point accuracy.
- BOS technology.
- Deadly sharp blades.
- Unrivaled run out.
- Unmatched concentricity.
- Tempered 400 series stainless steel cut on contact head.
- .035 thick blades for extra strength.
- 1-1/4" cutting diameter.