Carter Evolution 3 Finger Release * Assorted Colors *
NOTE: Our 2009-2010 catalog shows this release as a 2-finger, it is a 3-finger.
This release is available in red, green, blue and black.
The Evolution Plus is a resistance activated release and is the perfect release for teaching proper shot execution. The release will fire when you increase the resistance. It is adjustable from 12-30 pounds depending on which spring is installed. To fire the release, hold the safety down as you pull back. Then once you get into your valley and anchor in, let you thumb off the safety and begin pulling and building pressure on the back wall of the cam until the release fires. Evolve into the best shooter you can be with the new Evolution Plus.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Dog Bone Armguard Yellow
- Superior forearm protection.
- Molded from durable, polycarbonate material.
- Innovative magnetic buckle allows for easy, one-hand fastening.
- Durable, elastic straps ensure a snug fit.
Last Chance Ez Green Press
- Will press all compounds bows.
- Uses a hand crank rather than a hand wheel.
- Comes with non-adjustable legs and is available with bench mounts only.
- Features finger system that is fully adjustable while the blocks are permanently attached.
Summit Titan Sound Dampening Climbing Treestand
- Wide aluminum seat/Climber frame.
- Foam seat with backrest.
- 2 coated, steel climbing cables.
- 4 point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap.
- RapidClimb stirrups.
- Camo front and arm pads.
- Camo backpack straps.
- Green utility strap.
- Stand umbilical rope.
- (3) 16" zippered camo arm pads.
- Construction: Aluminum
- Platform size: 21" x 38"
- Usable platform: 21" x 30-3/4"
- Seat frame size: 21-3/4" x 28-1/2"
- Base seat: 18" x 12"
- Back rest: 12" x 20"
- Seat height: Adjustable
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Weight rating: 350 lbs
- Fits trees: 8" to 20"
Ol King Pin .010 W/fiber Scope Right Hand
- Industry's most accurate sight tape system.
- Sight in 20 and 60 yards and you're dialed in to the yard out to 100 yards.
- Wheel forward design is ideal for mounting one piece quiver.
- Sight tape magnifier allows for adjustment to the 1/4" yard.
- Blind 20" feature allows for fast, no look return to your most common predetermined distance.
- 2.1" of vertical travel adjustment.
- Precision machined brass rack and pinion delivers silky smooth operation.
- Interchangeable wheels allows for quick changes between multiple arrow or draw weight combinations.
- 1-5/8" housing.