Carter Evolution 3 Finger Release * Assorted Colors *
NOTE: Our 2009-2010 catalog shows this release as a 2-finger, it is a 3-finger.
This release is available in red, green, blue and black.
The Evolution Plus is a resistance activated release and is the perfect release for teaching proper shot execution. The release will fire when you increase the resistance. It is adjustable from 12-30 pounds depending on which spring is installed. To fire the release, hold the safety down as you pull back. Then once you get into your valley and anchor in, let you thumb off the safety and begin pulling and building pressure on the back wall of the cam until the release fires. Evolve into the best shooter you can be with the new Evolution Plus.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Ol King Pin .010 W/fiber Scope Right Hand
- Industry's most accurate sight tape system.
- Sight in 20 and 60 yards and you're dialed in to the yard out to 100 yards.
- Wheel forward design is ideal for mounting one piece quiver.
- Sight tape magnifier allows for adjustment to the 1/4" yard.
- Blind 20" feature allows for fast, no look return to your most common predetermined distance.
- 2.1" of vertical travel adjustment.
- Precision machined brass rack and pinion delivers silky smooth operation.
- Interchangeable wheels allows for quick changes between multiple arrow or draw weight combinations.
- 1-5/8" housing.