K&h Extend A Tone Elk Bugle
This is a reed operated call featuring a revolutionary new tone chamber for making the bugle sounds of bull elk. The Extend-A-Tone hose offers the bugle of a spike bull for challenge calls or a herd bull, just by extending the hose. The hose collapses, making an easy-to-carry call. The hose can also be used with a mouth diaphragm or voice.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Primos Old Crow
- Designed to replicate the exact volume, pitch and cadence of crows.
- Crafted from a single piece of laminated hardwood.
* White Fletch Lac Quart
NOTE: ORMD item - Cannot be shipped via any air service.
- These are tough, vinyl plastic resin based finishes of the same material as Fletch-tite fletching cement, so that a feather or vane bonded to Fletch-Lac becomes a part of the finish.
- May be used on aluminum, glass or wood shafts.
- Excellent for dipping or brush cresting.
- Gloss finish.
Neet Chest Protector White Small
- Made from a comfortable nylon mesh material.
- Designed to hold clothing away from bowstring or release.
- Self-adjusting back strap with hook and loop front fastener.
- Interchangeable right or left hand.
Challenger Shorty 9" Black Sight
- The Challenger has been designed as a lower-cost choice for the archer who might sacrifice some of the features of the top-of-the-line Supreme sight, but still wants Sure-Loc quality, accuracy and dependability.
- It features a 1-piece frame and convenient locking knob that also provides rapid travel for elevation.
- The sight features a true micro-adjustment of .002" increments for both windage and elevation.
- Like other Sure-Loc sights, the Challenger is compatible with all Sure-Loc accessories.
Jazz 1413 Raw Shafts W/o Insert
- Size: 1413
- Insert: RPS Insert, not included
- Nock: Conventional nock, not included
- Point: 7% NIBB point, not included
- Straightness: ±.005"
- Color: Purple
- Material: 7075-T9 / 96,000 aluminum
- Quantity: Dozen