Dress N Drag Field Dress Stabilizer & Game Drag
Insert stake in ground through D-rings of both long straps. Pull the long straps to the animals side. Move animals front shoulder over the stake and straps. Insert short straps cam buckle through it loop to create a noose. Slip noose around the leg and slide it above the knee. Insert noose end of the left long strap into cam buckle of noose. Repeat steps 4,5, and 6 for the right leg. Pull the long strap ends tight to stabilize the animal's legs. Now field dress with ease using both hands!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Flightwire String Cable 06 Allegiance
- BCY 452X String Material, BCY #62XS Center Serving.
- BCY 3-D Loop & Cam Serving.
- Pre-stressed for faster shoot-in time.
- String includes silencers & string loop.
- Servings guaranteed not to slip, creep, or stretch.
- Peep sight locks & peep pre-installed, no peep rotation.
Vue Micro 3 Pin .019" Lost Camo Sight
- Staggered mounting holes.
- Length 6.75".
- Tool-less micro windage and elevation adjustments.
- Laser etched adjustment lines.
- 2" pin guard with glo ring.
- Rheostat blue light and level included.
- Right hand.
- Pins available in .019.
- Easy change additional pins available.
- 9 oz.
Primos Jellyhead Maximum 12g .660 Remington
- The Jelly Head Maximum utilizes an extended taper and fluted ports to tighten patterns up to 20% and reduce recoil.
- Primos utilizes proprietary Black-T coating.
- The same protective barrier utilized by the military's Special Forces to prevent rust and corrosion on weapons in the harshest environments.
Horton 4x32 Multiline Scope
- Perfectly proportioned for a crossbow at only 8.5" long.
- This light, compact scope features fully coated 4x optics.
- 3 duplex crosshairs calibrated for 20, 30, and 40 yards and a fourth partial line for 50 yard shots.
- 7/8" scope mounting rings included.