Fletchunter Release Nylon Strap
One of the most popular releases of all time, the Fletchunter opens with the flick of a finger and stays open until placed on the bowstring. Designed primarily for hunting, the Fletchunter doubles as a first rate target release. Features a super smooth, patented over-center trigger system. Infinitely adjustable trigger pull from heavy to hair trigger.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Cross Bones Crossbow Case
| | FEATURES:
- Semi-rigid construction around limb & wheel area
- Fits most makes and models w/ scope attached including the
- Excalibur and Ten Point
- Case is padded with high density foam
- Two soft fleece internal pouches for storing quiver and other accessories
- Padded shoulder strap
- Scope area has extra padding for additional protection
- Tough water resistant fabric
- Heavy duty zippers
- Rattle proof zipper pulls
Alpha Burly Pro 18" Forest Green Boot Size 12
- NON INSULATED.
- All natural handcrafted rubber over insulating neoprene.
- Uncompromising fit, scent free and waterproof protection from LaCrosse Alpha Construction.
- Contoured ankle fit design to prevent heel slippage.
- Adjustable back gusset and strap with adjustable fit for various leg sizes.
- Bidirectional embossed neoprene liner for increased inner air circulation.
- Removable EVA footbed.
- Burly Pro outsole featuring traction and stability with no mud build up.
Cva 26" Palmsaver Ramrod .50c
- A solid aluminum rod with a special jag on one end that is threaded.
- The actual PalmSaver, or knob, attaches to this threaded jag and is configured in a way that allows it to be left on the gun while firing.
- For the shooter, the rod can be removed quickly for loading a second shot, and, most importantly, the PalmSaver knob protects the palm while he seats the next bullet.
- The rod also comes with a 4" jag extension which, when attached to the opposite end, converts the ramrod into a full length range rod.