Foot Rest For Titan
Footrest kit for the Summit Titan Climbing Treestand. Eliminate pressure on the back of your legs. Includes easy to follow instructions. Fits 2008 or newer Summit Titan stands ONLY!
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Button Head Sight/quiver Screw 1"
- These extra screws are handy for mounting quivers, cable guards and sights in various combinations.
- Thread size is the AMO standard.
- All feature allen wrench tightening.
- Order by each.
Primos Wet Box Call
- 100% waterproof.
- Coated with a special formula that will last for years and unaffected by repeated soakings.
- Cuts and purrs even when wet.
Summit Titan Sound Dampening Climbing Treestand
- Wide aluminum seat/Climber frame.
- Foam seat with backrest.
- 2 coated, steel climbing cables.
- 4 point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap.
- RapidClimb stirrups.
- Camo front and arm pads.
- Camo backpack straps.
- Green utility strap.
- Stand umbilical rope.
- (3) 16" zippered camo arm pads.
- Construction: Aluminum
- Platform size: 21" x 38"
- Usable platform: 21" x 30-3/4"
- Seat frame size: 21-3/4" x 28-1/2"
- Base seat: 18" x 12"
- Back rest: 12" x 20"
- Seat height: Adjustable
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Weight rating: 350 lbs
- Fits trees: 8" to 20"
Duel Electrify Pro Black Mamba Bm3 Diaphragm Call 3 Reed
- Originator of multi-thickness reeds for a broad range of sound.
- Adjustable dual air control palette tab prevents air from escaping, which alleviates tickling and gagging (patent pending).
- Custom made, hand stretched.
- Measured latex for proper thickness, optimal performance.
- Comes in protective tin.
- Raspy two tone hen yelp.