A/c/c Hyperspeed Unibushing 49
Fletching and nock weight are very critical for these lightweight A/C/C shafts. It is for this reason Easton designed the uni system. This innovative system allows the use of either Easton's light weight, high strength 1206 A/C/E nock or a standard plastic nock (with the uni system). The Uni Bushing allows for convenient and very precise nock alignment. The Uni Bushing can be installed with Easton #9040 hot melt adhesive. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 90gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Trueflight Purple 4" Lw Feather
- Nothing equals feathers for stability, forgiveness and accuracy.
- They feature round back (parabolic), dyed, first-quality feathers only, no seconds.
- Right or left wing.
- 100 pack.
Lazer 48" Traditional Bowstring
- Built to last Traditional HP strings use Astro Flight string material, durable D1 end loop serving andsuperior Crown center serving.
- Built for todays High Performance (HP) Traditional Bows.
- Precise adjustable string length.
- Almost instant "shoot in" time.
- Excellent arrow speed.
- Minimal string noise.
- Clean, crisp and classic looking.
- Pre stretched.
- Black and Bronze string w/Black end loops & Black crown center serving.
- NOTE: This string should only be used on the "fastflight capable" bows.
Allen Bullet Points 17/64" 100gr
- Allen precision field points and bullet points are made to ammo standards for thread size, weight, and dimensions.
- Precision machined steel point.
- Durable finish.
- Consistent weight.
- Designed for easy removal from today's foam targets.
- Designed for easton, axis, and other narrow tube shafts.
- 12 per pack.
Crossbow Cocking Winch
- Works on all Carbon express Covert and X-Force models.
- Quiet and easy to use.
- Provides consistent string and bolt placement.
- Makes cocking a crossbow super easy and convenient.
- Easily attaches and detaches.
- Only requires 9.5 lbs. of force to operate.
- Lightweight and portable ? only 1 lb.
- Includes carry bag (Mossy Oak Breakup).
- Machined aluminum.