Lumenok Crescent Nock 2219
This Lumenok bolt end fits Easton Aluminum 2219 shafts.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
D-75 Small Loop Brown 16 Strand 53 1/2"
- Manufactured with an exclusive procedure that reduces serving separations and overall stretch.
- These strings have special small end loops and mono centers.
- Designed to fit Hoyt, PSE, Bear/Jennings, Browning, Darton, Golden Eagle, High Country and Martin.
Button Head Sight/quiver Screw 7/8"
- These extra screws are handy for mounting quivers, cable guards and sights in various combinations.
- Thread size is the AMO standard.
- See lengths listed below with screw type.
- All feature allen wrench tightening.
- Order by each.
Adjustable Bow Holder Gc1000
- Allows you to adjust the bow holder to fit a wide range of compound bows.
- Can be adjusted a total of 50° - 25° from either side of center.
A/c/e G Nock Large Deep Red
The A/C/E insert nock is desinged to be used with A/C/C Uni Bushing or fit directly into the A/C/E shaft. The "G" series rock has a longer nock body to allow fingers to clear Uni Bushings on a large diameter shaft. Packed in dozens. Available in the following colors: White, Red, Black, Fluorescent Green and Fluorescent Orange. The small nock is for 16–18 strand strings and is .088" in diameter. The large nock is for 18–20 strand strings and is .098" in diameter.
Xx75 Magnum 2219 20" Raw Bolts
- 7075-T9 alloy.
- Hard-anodized finish.
- Inserts, nocks, and points - sold separately.
- Strength (psi): 96,000.
Mini Phantom Deer #1 Sound Stick
- Interchangeable sound sticks to be used with the Mini Phantom.
- Sound sticks are the size of a stick of gum with an 8-bit chip.
- Holds 5 of the most effective sounds.
- Buck battle, snort/wheeze, social grunt, estrus bleat & antler rub.