Pdp 2213-15 Adjustable Weight System Points
Durable steel speed point allows any weight achievement from 50 grains to 70 grains.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Carbon Flash Overnock 5.0 Orange
- For sizes 900/1000.
- These overnocks are designed to be used with Beman shafts.
- Developed with highly sophisticated material and shape design which gives accurate fitting, optimized aerodynamic strength and resistance.
- Packed in dozens.
Black Diamond Eskilite 4 Blade Broadhead
- High carbon steel, silent flight, un-equaled trueness, world famous for big game, even elephant.
- 2 blade.
- 1-1/16" wide x 2-1/4".
- 110 grains.
P-fletch Sunset Gold 3 7/8" Ep40
- 1/3rd lighter than other vanes.
- Textured surface allows the vanes to steer the arrow more efficiently, making Elite Plastifletch a higher velocity vane.
- 100 pack.
Primos Lil Big Roar
- Reproduces aggressive buck grunts that you will most commonly hear during peak times of the rut.
- Small in size, but big in sound.
- Hardwood barrel with the resonating end made from soft rubber that you can squeeze to manipulate the sound.
#0 Carbon Express Inserts
Works with the following: Maxima Blue Streak 150 & 250, Maxima Blue Streak Select 150 & 250, Mach 5 250, Terminator Lite 250.
Vforce V3 300 Lost At Camo Raw Shafts
- SHAFT: VForce Lost Camo Edition
- SIZE: 300
- G.P.I.: 10.3
- STRAIGHTNESS: +/-0.003"
- INSIDE DIAMETER: 0.245
- OUTSIDE DIAMETER: 0.304
- LENGTH: 31.0
- MATERIAL: Carbon
- INSERT: 24412 (dozen pack), included loose
- NOCK: N24412 Neon Green Blazer A Nock, installed; colors vary
- NOCK: N24413 Neon Orange Blazer A Nock, installed; colors vary
- VANE: 1083202 Bohning Green Tiger Stripe, installed; colors vary
- VANE: 1083203 Bohning Orange Tiger Stripe, installed; colors vary
- FINISH: Lost Camo AT
Extreme Xlr 2300sp .010 1 Pin Sight W/light Black
- XLR drive system for easy long range adjustment.
- Full range of indicator marks included for easy zeroing.
- Integrated sun shade with laser engraved logo installed.
- .010 or .015 Lighting Fire fiber optic stainless steel pin.
- 1-3/4" advanced wire frame housing that will accept powered lenses.
- Tool-less and mirco drive adjustments for both windage and elevation.
- All parts are CNC-machined and hand fit to exact tolerances.
- Bushing system eliminates rattle and makes adjustments silky smooth.
- Black Maxx soft feel coating for vibration dampening.
- Accepts optional lens kit in 2x, 3x, 4x, or 6x.
- Right or left handed.