Peep Aligner & Tubing
Specifically designed for use with the popular angle mounted aluminum peep sights.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Rear Mount Single Sts Realtree Hardwoods Green
- The STS rear mount affixes to the rear (or inside) stabilizer hole in the riser of your bow.
- The Extreme Dampening System stopper on the end of the STS should be barely touching your string once installed correctly.
- When you shoot your bow, the string will contact the E.D.S. stopper, thus stopping the normal forward travel of the string.
- Instead of traveling past the string's resting point, the string is stopped at the resting point.
- This allows you to be more accurate without the worry of string slap or fouled shots due to excessive movement.
- Included is serving material and a BigJax rod dampener.
Universal Deluxe Xb-1 Crossbow Case
- Designed to accommodate today's modern crossbows with or without scope.
- Accessory pocket for quiver and accessory storage.
- Double padded construction, includes removable shoulder strap.
- 38" W x 40" L.
- Olive / Tru-Timber Camo.
15 Explorer 2.0 Recurve 62" 40# Right Hand
- Laminated Walnut, Ash, Padux.
- 3-piece take-down recurve.
- Brace Height: 7-1/2" to 8-1/4"
- Sight, plunger and stabilizer bushings.
- Dacron bowstring.
Flextone Brotherhood Deer Call
- Creates nasal buck grunts and aggressive roars.
- Push buttons for doe estrus bleats and fawn bawls.
- Blow from opposite end for super loud snort wheezes.
- Compact size for easy carry.