|XPPR1713 || +/-.002" || |
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Delta #106 Raccoon Target
- Both Eastern and Western Animal Sets are printed on 75 lb paper in full color in a natural setting.
- Faces have vital areas lightly indicated.
- Photos by Leonard Rue Enterprises.
Dura Vanes 5" Blue
- Testing and use in the field confirms Duravanes superior strength, outstanding memory, instant bond, tear resistance, resilience and ability to perform in all weather conditions.
- Fits all shafts.
- Superior bond when used with Duraloc adhesive.
- 100 pack.
Stinger Buzz Cut 100gr 2 Blade
- The Magnus Stinger Buzz Cut is built with the same quality materials as the originals.
- 420 stainless with a .040" thick serrated main blade.
- This serrated cut-on-contact stainless steel blade results in superior penetration, massive amounts of tissure damage and excellent blood trails.
- 85 grain: 2" x 7/8"
- 100 grain: 2-1/8" x 1-1/16"
- 125 grain: 2-3/16" x 1-1/8"
Crossbow Bitzenburger Fletching Jig W/clamp
- Fletch arrows diagonally, straight or with true helical, left or right hand.
- Graduated scale on side of clamps accurately spaces feather or vane from nock –120°, 75° x 150°, 90° or 60°.
- Self–centering nock receiver fits all nocks.
This peep reducer is needed when you use apertures on any 1/4" peep housing.
Norway 1.5 White Fusion Vanes
- A radical blend of shape and material technology,which yields maximum aerodynamic steering capability and unprecedented broadhead flight.
- Sports a short, high profile design based upon the increasingly popular foot print of today's short vanedesigns.
- With a profile similar to a traditional shield cut, the modified silhouette increases the surface area of the most critical point to the vane's anatomy.
- The clear base and colored blade of the vane are fused together during the manufacturing process to produce a unique, flexible, forgiving, easy to fletch vane that has all the positive characteristics to which modern archers look for.
15 Martin Hunter Recurve Right Hand 50#
- Riser woods are Shedua with a broad beam of Bubinga through the center outlined with hard maple.
- Limbs are made of Eastern Hard Maple laminations and black fiberglass.
- Limb tips are made of Bubinga and black fiberglass overlays.
- Length: 62" AMO
- Draw weights: 40# - 60#
- Bow weight: 2 lbs 3 oz.
- Brace height: 6-3/4" - 7-3/4"