Quaker Foam Fit Raspy Checkmate
The Foam Fit Checkmate mouth call uses a patent pending cushion tape material. This creates a comfortable and air-tight, mouth palate seal. The "Checkmate" reed design consists of three reeds cut to create true sounding, medium rasp tones. A very easy mouth call to use.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
450+ Bowstring Material Green
- A totally stable blend of SK75 Dyneema (70%) and Vectran (30%) with no creep.
- Expect consistency, no peep rotation and no fuzziness.
- Uses 2 - 4 less strands than Fast Flite for the same diameter finished string.
- A must for leveling a sight bar and scope horizontally and the forward and backward axis.
- Has built-in level and adjusting screw.
- No need to clamp leveler to table.
- Can be used anywhere.
Trophy Bowstring Material Pink
- Gore Performance fibers to give all the features of 452X and more.
- Increased durability.
- Total stability.
- Less fraying.
- Less noise.
- Good speed.
- Dampened vibration.
- Approx. ft/lb: 8000.
- Spool size: 1/4 lb.
Sword Centurion .010 Sight Black Right Hand
- 100% CNC T6061 aluminum construction.
- Accepts 1.75" diameter lens.
- Over 2" in elevation travel.
- 1 pin.
- Solid steel machined up-pin in .010.
- LED light.
- 3rd axis adjustment.
- Preprinted yardage tapes.
Ambush Waterproof Fleece Bib Mossy Oak Infinity Xlarge
- Snap storm plackets over a heavy duty 2-way zipper.
- (2) zip closed chest pockets.
- Interior Sherpa lined handwarmer chest pockets.
- Call holder on chest.
- Cargo pockets with large D-rings.
- Elasticized back waist.
- Reversed buckle "belted" suspenders converts bibs to pants.
- 18" boot zippers with magnetic flaps.
- Sherpa fleece lined.
- Mossy Oak Infinity.