Replacement Cables For Summit Climbing Stand
Instead of trying to repair nicks & cuts, purchase a brand new replacement pair of cables for your climbing stand.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Rapid Climb Stirrups
- Easily mounts on older Summit climbing stands.
- Eliminates the need to bend over to pull on toe straps.
- Includes heel bungee.
Ssg 6" 8oz Black Stabilizer
- Includes 4 Mathews Lite Harmonic Stabilizers.
- CNC cut for 80% less wind resistance.
- Reduces the affect of hand torque during the shot.
- Mathews proven Harmonic Damper and Stabilizer technology.
- Lightweight modern design.
Summit 180 Max Sound Dampening Climbing Treestand
- Extended aluminum seat/Climber frame.
- Comfortable, reversible foam seat with backrest.
- 2 coated, steel climbing cables.
- 4 point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap.
- RapidClimb stirrups.
- Wraparound camo pad.
- Camo backpack straps.
- Green utility strap.
- Stand umbilical rope.
- Construction: Aluminum
- Platform size: 21" x 38"
- Seat size: 18" x 12"
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Weight rating: 350 lbs
- Fits trees: 8" to 20"