S Nocks Orange #ssdr
Precision molded and press-fit indexable.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Tru Peep Aluminum 1/8" Hunter Size
- Use for both target and hunting.
- It is 3/8" in diameter with a shaded hole.
- Special angled design allows the peep to remain parallel to bow at full draw.
A/c/e 1206 Points #6 51gr
- Allows optimum arrow clearance and flight.
- Precision parabolic point.
- Aerodynamic and drag free.
- Weight controlled to be within one-half grain.
- 51 grains.
- Dozen pack.
S & S 1/4" Verifier Peep #4 Silver
| | Verifiers are to be used with scope lenses with pins.
The greater the number the stronger the power.
- The Verifier peep has a lens in it similar to the ones in your reading glasses that will allow you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight.
- Don't let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot.
- The verifier lens sharpens the picture so pins and quarry are easy to see.
- The 1/8" verifier is for use in the 749-37, 749-37H, 749-45, 749-45H, 750-1 peeps.
- It will also fit in the 749-42LH and 753-1 peep with aid of a screw in reducer (753-3).
- We recommend use of a dual hex wrench for inserting verifiers into your peep.
- The Verifier is 1/8" or 1/4" aperture which fits the 1/8" Super Ball peep and the 1/8" or 1/4" Super Peep Hunter.
The Xlt Stagger Steps
- 3 step sections.
- (1) 1" cam buckle strap per section.
- Construction: Steel
- Height: 46" per section
- Width: 14"
- Weight: 7 lbs per section
- Weight rating: 300 lbs
Sims Crossbow Broadband Split Black Silencing Kit
- The Crossbow Broadbands dampen limb vibration.
- The kit comes with Stirrup Retention Dampener and Super String Leeches, which silence the bolt and stop string oscillation.
- Bow press required for string installation.
Traditions 3.5-10x44 Matte Rangefinder Reticle
- Multi-coated lenses provide increased clarity even in low light conditions.
- Nitrogen filled 1-piece tube.
- 3" eye relief with rubber fast focus eye piece.
- 1/4 MOA windage and elevation adjustment.
- Waterproof / fog proof / shock proof.
- Field of view in feet @ 100 yds: 36.7' Low/12.8' High.
- Weight: 15 ozs.
- Length: 13.11".
- Eye relief: 3.25".