Shark Release Hook/loop Strap
The popular dual moving jaw design is combined with an extended strap adjustment in this Scott release. The pivoting head is totally adjustable and constructed of the highest quality aluminum and heat-treated steel for extended life. Color: black. Accommodates all Scott straps.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
450+ Bowstring Material Black
- A totally stable blend of SK75 dyneema (70%) and Vectran (30%) with no creep.
- Expect consistency, no peep rotation and no fuzziness.
- Uses 2–4 less strands than Fast Flite for the same diameter finished string.
Ez Center Laser Tuning Aid
- Finding the center shot in seconds.
- Cam & limb alignment.
- Grip torque.
- Arrow tuning & fletch clearance.
- Training tool & practice aid.
- Batteries not included.
- Check cage for the traveling archer.
K&h Witchy Woman Push/pull Call
- Walnut box call produces lifelike hen sounds that even a novice can reproduce time and time again.
- With minimum hand movement, this call is excellent for locating turkeys, and bringing them that extra few feet.
S&s 37 Degree Black Ultra Lite Peep
- Only 7.5 grain.
- Approximately 25% lighter then the original Super Peep Housing.
- Accepts all Specialty apertures, 1/8" and smaller clarifiers, and 1/8" verifiers.
- 37 degree for shorter bows.
- 45 degree for longer bows.
- Black - 37 degree.
Hornady Lead Balls .570 Dia Rifle
- Completely uniform in size, weight, and roundness.
- Cold swaging from pure lead eliminates air pockets and voids common to cast balls.
- Smoother, rounder surface assures better rotation and consistency.
- Strict production procedures give unsurpassed uniformity.