Sims Fall Away Arrow Rest Right Hand
The Limbsaver Fall-A-Way Arrow Rest is engineered to operate smoothly with a balanced twin-bearing system to quietly draw and release the arrow for optimum performance. The arrow rest is also revolutionary by incorporating a built-in adjustable stop for the launching arm, allowing the arm to neatly rest on the dampening pad provided, or stop it just above the riser for a floating rest arm. Two attachments points for the cord mount ensure that you will have the adjustments you need to mount to the buss cable or slide.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Recurve Bow Stringer
- Lower limb boot designed to prevent lower limb twist.
- Upper limb cup securely holds limb tip while stringing or unstringing.
- Heavy suede leather and 380 lb test nylon cord.
- Adjusts to any bow length.
Low Pro 3" Red Marco Vanes
- When using Fletch-tite cement, it is recommended that you clean the shaft first, then apply cement to the vane for best adhesion.
- Marco vanes are stocked in hi and low profile and both feature a narrow base.
- 100 pack.
Kwik 3 Ss 3 Arrow Quiver Black
- Holds 3 arrows.
- Weighs 5.6 oz.
- Arrow holder stays plyable in a wide range of temperatures.
- 2 arrow holders for best solution with mechanical broadheads.
Q2i Front Mount String Tamer
- Quiet bow shots.
- Reduces hand shock.
- Eliminate string slap.
- Help increase accuracy and arrow speed.
- Front Mount.
- Fits Brace Heights: 6" to 11".
Old Timer Workmate
- 4 blades.
- 3.2" closed.
- 2.2" stainless steel blades.
- Delrin handle.
- 1.8 oz.