Weight System Nock Adaptor
Front of Center (FOC) balance point is a very important factor in determining the accuracy of your arrows. If FOC balance point is below 8%, the controlling point of the arrow will move toward the nock causing the arrow to be inconsistent and less accurate. If FOC balance point is above 15%, arrow spine can be reduced causing arrows to dive. Adding weight to the point end makes arrow flight more consistent and increases penetration. Adding weight to both the point end and nock end of the shaft will increase overall arrow weight without altering dynamic spine. Importantly, these adjustments can be made in the field or on the range without removing the insert. Simply pull the nock and use the weight wrench. Package of 12.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Easton Insert 1816
- These replaceable point inserts feature 8/32 standard threads and are made of precision machined aluminum.
- Each feature the Easton logo with corresponding shaft size laser printed for better identification purposes.
Mid Calf Sock W/holofiber Small
- Muck Boot Company oval woven into sock.
- Non-ravel top won't slip down.
- Excellent shape retention.
- Anti-microbial treatment.
- Wicking, breathability, quick drying and reduces blisters.
- Holofiber - increases oxygen levels.
Zebra Control Cable Camo 35 5/16"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre–stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high–performance bow string and cable.
- Brown and White twist.
Camo Fx Face Paint All Purpose Hd
- Easy on, applies evenly.
- Easy off, wipes off with a dry towel.
- Safe and convenient.
- No itching, cracking or skin irritation.
- 12 oz.