Weight System Nock Adaptor
Front of Center (FOC) balance point is a very important factor in determining the accuracy of your arrows. If FOC balance point is below 8%, the controlling point of the arrow will move toward the nock causing the arrow to be inconsistent and less accurate. If FOC balance point is above 15%, arrow spine can be reduced causing arrows to dive. Adding weight to the point end makes arrow flight more consistent and increases penetration. Adding weight to both the point end and nock end of the shaft will increase overall arrow weight without altering dynamic spine. Importantly, these adjustments can be made in the field or on the range without removing the insert. Simply pull the nock and use the weight wrench. Package of 12.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Kolpin Flat Pack
- Includes all of the tools a rider will need to fix up to 10 ATV flats.
- Tools are secured inside a handy, easy-to-use pump.
- Easily straps to ATV rack or stores inside gear box.
Hickory Creek Foot Stirrup
- To be used with the Hickory Creek Draw-Loc.
- Anyone can shoot a high poundage bow: impaired, youth, women and seniors.
- Allows any bow to be foot-draw.
Trueflight Blue 5" Lw Feathers
- Nothing equals feathers for stability, forgiveness and accuracy.
- They feature round back (parabolic), dyed, first-quality feathers only, no seconds.
- Right or left wing.
- 100 pack.
Firewire V 5 Pin .019 Sight
- Front, clear fiber optic ring soaks up all available light to produce the brightest pins Trophy Ridge has ever offered.
- Sight Light Housing accepts the exclusive Trophy Ridge 3-position Rheostat Sight Light.
- No tightening, no loosening - just an easy turn and the pin can be micro adjusted precisely into position.
- Heavy-duty bracketry and mounting screws for "lock-down", secure mount.
- .019 pin.
- Right hand.
Wasp Rack Attack Mechanical 100gr Broadhead
- Made specifically for youth bowhunter both the mechanical and fixed blade rack attack sport wasp?s sst tip.
- Even at slower velocities youth hunters now have a selection of broadheads with the right cutting diameter,grain and flight for their bows.
Hitek Eclipse Hunter 5.5" Stabilizer Black/black
- 100% CNC-machined aluminum body with sealed end caps.
- The eclipse main shaft is also filled with a silica sand mixture with proprietary loosening agent for vibration reduction.
- 100% steel construction of eclipse sphere provides the best stabilization possible by naving the majority of the stabilizer.
- Ultra soft rubber formulated for the eclipse sphere to flex on the shot allowing the sand mixture to move couteracting the bow's movement and settling the shot.
Pine Ridge Black Wishbone String & Cable Dampener
- The wishbone will make a noticeable difference in dampening vibration and noise on your bow's string and cable.
- Simply wrap the tight fitting wishbone around the string or cable and loop it back on itself for a secure fit.
- Works on bow's as well as crossbows to help reduce vibration and noise.
- Weights 14 grain each.