Weight System Nock Adaptor
Front of Center (FOC) balance point is a very important factor in determining the accuracy of your arrows. If FOC balance point is below 8%, the controlling point of the arrow will move toward the nock causing the arrow to be inconsistent and less accurate. If FOC balance point is above 15%, arrow spine can be reduced causing arrows to dive. Adding weight to the point end makes arrow flight more consistent and increases penetration. Adding weight to both the point end and nock end of the shaft will increase overall arrow weight without altering dynamic spine. Importantly, these adjustments can be made in the field or on the range without removing the insert. Simply pull the nock and use the weight wrench. Package of 12.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Easton Fiberglass Steel Point 1/4
These fiberglass steel points are inexpensive and designed to slip on over the shaft. Use 2-part epoxy to assemble. Nickel plated steel.
System Glove Realtree All Purpose Medium
- Ultimate all-season two-glove system
- Lighweight inner shooting glove
- Wear outer glove during adverse conditions
- Works great with archery release aids
Diamondback 5 Pin Sight .019 All Purpose Green
- Built-in harmonic damper.
- Durable lightweight construction.
- CNC-machined from 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Sleek round housing.
- Red level.
- Separate windage and elevation for precise leveling.
- Fixed plate mounting bracket.
- 5 stainless steel pins.
- 7.5" of fiber optics for superior brightness.
- Threaded for available ZEISS Coated Lenses in 2, 3, 4 and 6 power (not included).
Flextone Bone Collector Bull Collector System
- Designed to make all elk sounds.
- Mylar reed system allows you to bugle like big bad herd bulls or sound like smaller satellite bulls by simply adding or decreasing both air flow and pressure on the reed.
- The expandable tube also aids in creating the perfect tone by extending or shortening the tube.
- Pop off the mouthpiece to mew like a cow, chirp like a calf, or do aggressive cries of a hot cow in heat.
Cva 24" Palmsaver Ramrod .50c
- A solid aluminum rod with a special jag on one end that is threaded.
- The actual PalmSaver, or knob, attaches to this threaded jag and is configured in a way that allows it to be left on the gun while firing.
- For the shooter, the rod can be removed quickly for loading a second shot, and, most importantly, the PalmSaver knob protects the palm while he seats the next bullet.
- The rod also comes with a 4" jag extension which, when attached to the opposite end, converts the ramrod into a full length range rod.